Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Carolina Pad Review







I love, love the sampling of Carolina Pad products that I was able to review. Their designs and colours are like a delectable array of candy (for the eyes anyway) that surely would add some excitement to the beginning of school for even the most unenthusiastic child. I love that you can coordinate your folders, notebooks, pencils, etc. to match. All the options are colourful and stylish, and I see this as an affordable way to indulge your children in a few trendy, yet useful, items for back-to-school.

The notebooks come with sturdy, durable covers. The pages are perforated and the metal binding is a double ring, snag-resistant coil. As a good friend of mine says, once you try the double ring you won't go back to the single (spiral) ring. The notebooks open up and lay flat nicely and don't become bound up. The composition book has an even sturdier cover and on the inside has printed lists of things like commonly misspelled words, parts of speech, tips for proper use of punctuation and more! Love it! My favourite aspect of the journal is that it has a flap that flips over the front and it is magnetic. A great way to keep it securely closed.

The price appears to be comparable to others in the market and you are definitely getting a high quality product.

If there were one thing that I would change, or rather add, would be the development of more designs that appeal to boys. Being a Mother of three boys I felt that the product selection was very girly but boys do need and use these same products for school and creative writing endeavours! I do acknowledge however that I'm sure their target market is those of the female persuasion. At any rate, this product is a winner in my books!
Reviewed by DeAnna

1. The functionality - 10
2. Ease of use - 10
3. Packaging - 10
4. Visual appeal - 10+
5. Durability - 10
6. Recommendability - 10
7. Value for money - 10


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: