Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pookafun Review



Photobucket

Pookafun - educational toys with a difference! The Noobee is colourful, creative and promises your little one hours of fun, giving them something to interact with, which will (hopefully) keep them quiet while at home!

Katie is a mother of three...let's see what she thought:




The Noobee by Pookafun is pretty cool. I've never seen anything like it, and was a little unsure of it at first.

Kind of weird looking, but it is more like a cloth book that you can lay completely flat to look at. I gave it to my kids to "try out" and they instantly loved it. They started pointing out all the pictures and singing their ABC's while touching the letters printed on it.

It is nice for traveling too. Easy to just toss in the diaper bag and pull out whenever you need something to occupy the kids. Overall, I thought it to be a cute, fun and well crafted item for the kids.
  • The functionality: 10
  • Ease of use: 10
  • Packaging: 10
  • Visual appeal: 10
  • Durability: 10
  • Recommendability: 10
  • Value for money: 10




Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This product looks amazing! As a teacher I love all of the educational features. I am going get a few for my classroom. They will make great learning manipulatives for the primary students. Thanks Pookafun!