Thursday, October 8, 2009

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Review



"You spin me...right round baby, right round, like a record player, round round round round..."

Remember that song? At the start of The Wedding Singer? Anyone? No? Okay, then.

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush, unlike that 80's classic, seems like a more memorable prospect. With a line-up that includes eight different brushes, you're bound to find something that your dentist will be pleased you use.

But are they the real McCoy? We asked Katie to find out...



Ahh...the Spinbrush. What is there not to like? They make brushing your teeth fun! And the kids love them, with all the cool designs. My kids actually ASK to brush their teeth since we've had them in the house. Which is weird, because I'm always the one asking THEM to do it.

The spinbrushes are about the price of a manual toothbrush, but of course if you get regular dental check-ups (like you should) you always get a toothbrush for free. Yeah, the free ones are not as fun as the Sprinbrushes, but luckily they aren't too expensive. I say, if it gets my kids to brush their teeth without me having to ask over and over again, it is worth it to me. Thanks Sprinbrush!
  • The functionality: 10
  • Ease of use: 10
  • Packaging: 10
  • Visual appeal: 10
  • Durability: 10
  • Recommendability: 10
  • Value for money: 10



Photobucket

0 comments: