Monday, November 2, 2009

We pop and we don't stop...

The other day I posted an update saying that we had removed the word verification thingy from our comments, and that if anyone had any other suggestions, that we'd take 'em on board.

Well, we got an e-mail from someone wanting us to use a comment box that pops up, rather than the one that embeds. That way, said the person, when she clicked comment, she wouldn't lose her place on the page - an especially useful tool for those who respond to a lot of our giveaway posts.

So let it not be said that we do not listen! And, we now have comments that pop up in a box. However, I'd like feedback on this if anyone feels strongly about it. Do you love the idea? Do you hate it? Let us know by e-mailing us or by leaving a comment here.

6 comments:

abby said...

I love it! Great change.

Xenia said...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has little suggestions to make your fabulous blog even fabulous-er.

As for the pop ups? Sure, keep them. She's right that it helps not having to go back and forth on the screen.

Thanks for thinking of us! :)

annaed_2 said...

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks Mr. & Mrs. Couch!!

I wonder what people would think about when clicking on a sponsor a new window pops up? We can shop their site, then close the window when done and be back to BCE.
It's not a big deal. Love the comment box thing though!!!

Erinjeany said...

I love it! I love the fact that the word verification is gone and that the box pops up!

Knowing that I can comment in half the time helps me to be able to comment more! :)

Becanali said...

Love the pop up comment box! Makes it way easier to enter in your giveaways. Especially for those of us who enter multiple times.

Thanks for the change! It's great! :)

tiarastantrums said...

I personally ADORE - LOVE - and soooooooo happy when blogs have pop up comments!!