Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cute Beltz Review



Cute Beltz make, well, cute belts, for toddlers. Their line up is designed, with velcro or D-ring fasteners, to be easy for toddlers to put on themselves, and promote self-confidence whilst still being stylish and cute!

We were sent a sample by Cute Beltz, and we had our reviewer, Katie check it out...



Yes, toddlers need belts too...because even though their bums are all cute and squishy, no one wants to see that peekin' out the top of their pants. Well at least I don't, and I am always telling my daughter to "pull up your pants girl"! And that is with those stupid adjustable elastic waist thingys all the way tightened on her pants...ugh, I hate those things.

Anyway, CuteBeltz has come to the rescue! They make super cute belts for girls and boys, all at a reasonable price. I, to this day, have not found a belt in a store that will fit my daughter's waist, thus having to rely on the above mentioned adjustable elastic waist thingys.

So far, CuteBeltz has been the only belt that will fit her, and she loves it. Not only that, but it fastens with velcro so it is easy for her to take off when she has to use the potty. Great, great product. My only wish is that they made more colors to choose from. So far in the velcro they only have 5, mostly patterned colors. I would like to see more solid colors, that way it could coordinate with more outfits.

But overall, I do like these belts and I am so glad we were able to try one!
  • The functionality: 10
  • Ease of use: 10
  • Packaging: 10
  • Visual appeal: 10
  • Durability: 10
  • Recommendability: 10
  • Value for money: 10



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: