Are your kids water drinkers? Do you have trouble getting your kids to drink water. Hey, kids, water is important for learning! Your body needs the hydration. It keeps you alert and feeling good.
Here's the facts:
- maintain healthy weight
- improves attention span
- reduce tiredness & irritation
- increase exercise & activity
- vital for digestion
- directs normal cell function
- helps immune system fight illness
Win a Healthy Hydration Kit from WAT-AAH!
This is not soda pop. This is not another sugary drink. No sugar added. The good folks at WAT-AAH are
Enter to win these goodies for your kids pictured here for back to school from WAT-AAH!
WAT-AAH Brain: ultra purified water, kid-friendly electrolytes, absolutely no sugar
WAT-AAH Bones: ultra purified water, bone-building magnesium, absolutely no sugar
WAT-AAH Body: pure spring water, no sodium, no chemicals, absolutely no sugar
WAT-AAH Energy: ultra purified water, energizing oxygen, absolutely no sugar
Two things to do to enter to win:
1. Follow WAT-AAH! on Twitter
2. Follow WAT-AAH! blog
Be sure to leave a comment letting us know you did both (yes, two) things.
- A winner will be randomly chosen, and the giveaway ends October 7, 2009.
- To find out how to earn extra entries, click here!
- USA Only
Tweet with WAT-AAH!
Friend WAT-AAH! on Facebook!
WAT-AAH! on YouTube