Friday, October 16, 2009

Our blog looks funny.......

This was me when I woke up this morning and checked our blog ----->

Yes, I wax my hair, 50's style.

It seems our blog has grown and grown and grown and grown and...well, grown some more. And our Photobucket account doesn't like that. PB gives us 10gb monthly of free bandwidth, and it seems we have gone past that limit. And thus, our blog has blown up.

So, until the 20th, you're going to see all those Photobucket things everywhere we're hosting on their site. It resets on the 20th, at which point I'll be able to see what I need to change (even I can't see my own images).

Now, if anyone wants to, you know, help us out here to stop our blog looking ridiculous for the next four days, then *cough* 24.95 *cough* that would be awesome. As always we're available here.

Thanks for your patience...and remember kids, when it comes to waxing your hair...just say no.

7 comments:

Ang said...

Oh no!! If I had 25 bucks I would totally give oops sorry donate it to you, as I love yor blog. Yeah I would def. have to say NO to the waxing of the hair, except maybe, who knows, Halloween is right around the corner.

Xenia said...

So you're not going to leave it this way? It's quite classy. A little too matchy-matchy for my tastes, but you know, maybe some people like that sort of thing.

the brown couch said...

By jove, we're not going to leave it this way! We're going to make it better! You'll be frozen in astonishment at how much better it will be!

Grizzly Bear said...

OM GOODNESS THAT TOTALLY SUCKS!

Nessa said...

Goodness me! I'd totally donate the money if I had it. That just sucks!

Anna said...

Only one more sleep Brown Couch and then your page will be awesome again!

kalea_kane said...

Here I thought you were just trying a new stylistic approach that is a real attention grabber. :) I love your blog any way. :)