Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WIN! WIN! WIN! an Event!

UPDATE: the contest is now closed. Thank you to all who entered! See above post for winner!


You may have noticed, things are hotting up around here, with three events coming up soon:

the Back to School Thingy (August 15 - September 27)

the Chaotic Kristy Baby Shower (September 27- October 11)

the Housewarming (October 28 - November 3)

Ah. yes. All that fun. Mr Couch can't sleep at night, just thinking about it.

But, because we're just such generous people, we want to keep doing events. So, we're giving one away. All neatly-wrapped up in frivolity and the lustre of anticipation, we're offering a green package to one lucky winner!

A green package includes:
  • a custom-designed banner, stickied on BCE's home page for the length of the event (up to two weeks!)
  • two 200x200px teaser buttons
  • one 200x200px ad button
  • a landing page on BCE
Now, to win, we want you to tell us what kind of event you want. Be creative, be crazy. For instance, Mr Couch's event would be to celebrate his 10,146th coffee. Mrs Couch's event would be the Brilliant Bubblegum event. The best, funniest and most creative entry wins!

Please note, we are only accepting US entries for this event. To enter, leave a comment and give us some way to contact you! Entries close 31st July.

Write us, tell us what kind of event you would like and win!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like an event for being 2 weeks in the sun and not burning! I usually burn on the first day, but I've gotten smarter about this and now I have a great tan!

the brown couch said...

That's sun-tastic! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I would like to win an event because I have finally switched from using plastic bags to using all reusable bags! tmongaraz@yahoo.com

Courtney@Booksnboys said...

How about a potty training event? I was planning to blog out the whole (possibly traumatic for me) time anyway.
Or maybe a beginning preschool event? We will be doing that in the next couple weeks too.

Anonymous said...

I really like the potty training idea that Courtney came up with. This would be a great thing for me to follow since I'm potty training my 2 year old. She almost has it but we struggle outside the home and during naps/bedtime.

Ms. G said...

I want a Save the Teacher event honoring all teachers and the CRAP that they endure because they love students and are passionate about education.

I would also like a NO MO' Reality T.V. event. I am so sick of all the reality T.V. shows...LOL!

wendy wallach said...

My event would be called " I survived the summer of my daughters 15th year" appreciation day!

madamerkf at aol dot com

Storm Safety Blog said...

Why don't these types of forms work in Firefox?!

My event is "Auriette's Star Wars Movie Marathon Birthday Celebration," November 1, 2009. Can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday. Well, okay, it would be more fun if Harrison Ford actually came to my house and brought dark chocolate. But that's not very likely, is it?

Lisa said...

How about the sleep deprived mommy event? (I'm totally there...)
iluvchrisnlevi@aol.com

Eve @ Confessions of a Housewife said...

How about I made it a whole year event! My daughter is turning one next monet and I am still alive- and not in a hospital from lack of sleep- thought I should be! LOL

evelester@gmail.com

DG said...

I think it should be a I work a 6 day 72 hour work week and finally got a sick day after many many months of nonstop work! woooohoo!

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com