Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A quick note about the redesign...

Apple releases the iPad, we release BCE 2.0...but at least we're not the subject of period jokes.
I (Mr Couch) promised myself I would get this thing out, and lo and behold I did! Sort of.

It's been a long time coming, but finally the blog redesign is here. In all its new, shiny and things-aren't-quite-completely-working-so-please-be-patient-y'all troubled state.

We're working hard on making this a thing that really works, and looks good, and is functional, and we're getting there. And holding an event at the same time. And one of our two computers has packed up and disappeared (see my earlier rants here and here. And never buy an HP) but we're ploughing through.

I also want to point your attention to the sidebar to the right. It's essentially going to be used to update you to whatever is happening with the blog that doesn't require a full post. Kind of, tweet-length updates. You'll see them happen periodically as I make changes to the blog and want to let you know, especially if it affects you, our wonderful visitors.

Please as always, feel free to let us know what you think about our new design or anything else connected with BCE - we love hearing from you!

0 comments: